06 October 2011

if today

quote by steve jobs. design by 730 thursday.
I know that any given moment can change your life.

I believe that each day I wake up and get to have that day to be grateful.

I know that life is what we make it.

I try to treat others how I would like to be treated.

Be secure in your own skin it is the most attractive quality we can have.

Blessed are those who expect nothing for they shall not be disappointed.

Give of yourself freely and happily.

Create something everyday.

Tell the ones you love, that you love them often.

Life is not about things and money it is about the moments (the simple stuff) that make up our days.

Do not wait for the good stuff. Good stuff is all around us. Get it now.

These are beliefs I have and work on daily.

My hubby just shared this quote with me. I must say it is my new path. I adore this statement. I realize it might not be easy to do but, for me that's what makes this count. Change.
I am pretty darn good with it (I think).

A beautiful soul said this and I am most grateful.
http://www.facebook.com/730Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment