19 October 2011

crazy busy in my studio

one set of bookshelves looking sort of organized

one work space totally messed

some new cards i have designed looking orderly
I know most folks who post on their blogs only show super style, super clean, high fashion and tidy spaces. I am not going to be one of those folks. I hope to become more and more tidy in my studio but, face it when I get busy with lots of projects I am messy. A very organized mess of sorts.

I look forward to the end of this weekend when we will have our cottage yard sale behind us. I will clean and nest in my studio. Create for my deadlines without distraction of setting up the sale. Yep. I look forward to organizing my space. For now I thought I would share some of the slightly okay spaces in my studio. There are some really big messy spots too. I am not sharing. thank you.

I am not sure any artist is really perfectly organized. Maybe, you are one? hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment