15 January 2012

on the path of another dream. starting now.

knowing I have traveled here and seen this inspires me to dream big

textures and history with water = dreamy peace

I am on this path to all things discovered coming true

I adore layers. A wall filled with pages I created. Feels like home.
I decided to start making more of my life dreams happen. NOW. I have refreshed my blog page design (I need to start doing more of that) I am a designer after all. I just have a bit of a struggle with the template stuff in blogger.

I have decided that since I  adore layers in my design and life I need to own this and build on it.

I am starting today with a new journey that will hopefully create my artistic life into a new wild ride of success for the creative I love.

I hope you will follow me on my new paths. I have several new projects in the works and plan to share them all.

Creative link to me http://www.facebook.com/730Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment