19 January 2012

a bit of inspiration on a cold cold day


step one get in my trusty green bug and drive to fun part of town
appreciate window displays quickly it's cold. really cold.

dash into paper source and just look. only look.
Challenge for any artist go to a cool art store and purchase NOTHING. I did it!!! Yep, one would not think this possible for me. After all I have loved paper and pens since I was a little girl. This week I did it. I bought nothing not one single thing. Not that I did not want a million cool inspiring treats. I just thought no you have a studio filled with creative papers and stuff.

Summary of this blog = go be inspired by your favorite things and just enjoy the journey of getting to do it. No purchase necessary. Nice lesson learned so early in this new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment