09 May 2016

Day 9 of #100 days of YOU with kelli

we are telling our stories. right here right now. 
We are into our second week of this journey together. Lots of feeling come up. Some are not so fun to look at. I know this. Here are a few ideas and ways that I have honored the hard times and bad memories but, let them go.

Remember, you do not have to be that person who is hurt and angry anymore. You can choose to move past your fears. Letting go of anger does not mean that you have to forget what has happened in your life to make you feel the things you feel. It simply means you no longer want to hold space in your precious heart for things that make you feel bad.

Write your list of happy. Write your list of sad. See which list feels more like YOU. Practice liking yourself without the sadness that was given to you as a child or ever. Practice letting go of these hurts. Replace these hurt feelings with new happy moments. Simply put, when your brain starts remembering or old tapes start repeating in your head - say STOP (you can even say it out loud if it helps) then immediately think of a happy memory and start replacing.

This takes time and lots of practice. I know I have done it. It works. I went through a few years of therapy working on these practices. I am now a huge fan of believing in good over bad.

So for today let it be enough that we are owning our feelings. We are loved and sharing and everything is unfolding as it should.

Thank you for showing up on day 9. I love you.


https://www.facebook.com/groups/859440144162697/

8 comments:

  1. Yes.. changing one's thoughts makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true my friend. thank you for being here. xo

      Delete
  2. Yes!! Let the good in!! I remind myself all
    The time:"these ARE the good OL' days!! .. Right this minute!!"
    Your brain believes more of what YOU tell it .. Than any other person!! Start spreading the positives !!! ✨✨💕💕✨✨✨✨💕💕➕➕➕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amen sister friend. YES. I love that you are here. thank you for being present and so loving. adoring you. loving you. xo

      Delete
  3. love your thoughts here. and fyi....sometimes when you say 'stop' out loud, it helps to snap a rubber band on your arm with you do it....don't know why really, but it does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great snap tip. thanks doll. thank you for being here and such a sweet part of my day. xo

      Delete
  4. I am here and I am hearing you!! Kellie you are a gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for showing up. YOU are a gift!!! xoox

      Delete