18 May 2016

day 18 of #100 days of YOU with kelli

knowing we are on the right journey. working, creating, loving yourself. 
Lately I have been seeing a new side of me that is even more determined then normal. I am seeing things around me in my world that need editing big time. So what do I do when this pops up? I listen and I edit. So around my studio space things are getting moved, cleaned, edited. New vision boards are being created. I am planning a new launch of ME. It feels good, empowered by the words I tell myself and the actions I am taking to make my dreams happen even more. Yes, we all can do this.

Try this look down on yourself as if you were a giraffe looking down. What do you see? Do you like what you see? Is there anything you can do to make it different? Are there baby steps or big giant leaps you can take? YOU CAN DO IT!!! Think big and then start, it matters. See if you can step out of your everyday head space long enough to really look, listen and see YOU, you can start making YOU a better happier soul.

My blog name came from this concept = here's another way of looking at it. I try to look at my life and my journey from different perspectives. If I do not like the way it looks then I bust out and try with all of my earnest might to change it.

YOU can do this. Practice loving YOU. You are worth the investment of time. I promise YOU are.

So much love I am putting out into this big world for YOU and me too.

It is what it is until it isn't anymore. Change can be a really great thing!

http://www.kellimaykrenz.com/

5 comments:

  1. Yes!! I get it... I have condensed so much that there is nothing left for me to get rid of!! I have decided I really just need a space.. A building.. A loft.. Somewhere to create.. I'm envisioning it sooo clear that I can almost twirl in it!! It will happen!! I can feel it!! Xoxox I'm walking with you sweet Kelli and adore all you do!! 100 days will be truly telling in the end!!! Yay!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are a creative goddess and yes, space is all you need darling. twirling is so important to staying mentally happy and well. thank you for traveling with me on this journey. your being here means the world to me. i love that is is 100 days of truly telling in the end. love you lots. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Doing my best for my best life! Becoming unstuffed!! (Let's just speak it into being!!) I love your words: it is what it is til it isn't anymore. Change can be a really great thing! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, i am honored that you are here dear friend. you have so much to give and share, thank you big. it is what it is til it isn't anymore. truth. love you girl xoox

      Delete