30 December 2011

sounds simple. making it happen.

little design inspired by words = adore
Live what you love.

Little words that each sound simply lovely alone and together make me think, "Am I doing this?"

I know that I must create or my spirit does not shine quite as bright. Actually I do not know what would happen to my spirit as I have always been lucky to create.

One of my goals this New Year is to wake up and ask myself ~ to do what I love. I am going to try hard to change enough patterns that I am living what I love most all of the time.

Sounds like a journey I will enjoy. Each bump will take me to a new path that will bring more insight to my little world around me. I hope.

Live what you love. I invite you to come along. I think we could have wonderful conversation about its meaning.

http://www.facebook.com/730Thursday more designs by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment