10 February 2012

a peak into my sacred world i call my studio

730 thursday studio name

a few of my collections i adore

favorite books new and old (of course)

more random books

one really messy yet organized surface
So I am learning a lot about myself these days. This Hello Soul. Hello Business. class is really filling my mind up with lots of learning about ME. All good just heavy stuff.

I would have to say I spend more time in my studio then you can imagine. I love my studio. Yes, I long for cement floors and five times more space with loud French music and even a bar and sitting area with vintage goods. Until then I create, and create and create in my little 10 x 11 studio space.
Really, amazing considering how much stuff I crank out of this little space.

It is a sacred space for me. I have only had 2 people in it to create with me ~ ever. I am not sure why? Our home is always open and social and I love having parties. My studio however always remains tender for me to share. I will show more of the room as I continue to be more brave.

Yes, I am learning much these days about little ole me. Trying to face fears and open up and really believe in myself and know me. So I am sharing.

Thanks for being a part of my world.

More studio work found here http://www.facebook.com/730Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment