30 November 2011

dear elves (in toyland)

similar elves needed



There are times in my studio when a sweet elf or two would really help me out. I imagine handing over a project (always something different and fun) to my elf and asking nicely could you please trim these out and add a dash of glitter? or could you please sew 15 custom envelopes for these gift certificates. or could you please cover 20 clip boards for the big silent auction event on thursday evening.

You know simple little requests like these. We would be listening to zippy tunes and having snacks and a whirl of interesting conversation too.

So for today I am imagining I am lucky enough to have an elf or two helping me meet my deadlines.

Thanks for the energy of wishing!

Photo courtesy http://pinterest.com/pin/628491377/

No comments:

Post a Comment