28 July 2012

celebrate you. adornments.



Today I have thought lots about how important it is to surround yourself with all that you love.
Use your pretty glasses everyday, wear that twirling skirt just because, remember to fly with your
spirit and never let anyone take it from you. I adore so many things ~  really I am just crazy lucky
to have this passion.

This little collage is of my sweet little dog Pearl Button who happens to have bee wings today (she and I both love bees) Lily of the Valley is my favorite flower (photo taken by me) they seemed like
the happy hat for Miss Pearl Button. The vintage blue rose represents my love for vintage textiles and flower patterns.

Play. Wake up today and find one way to just be silly, step outside of the norm and play.

more creative by me found here http://www.facebook.com/730Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment