07 November 2014

Celebrating Pearl Button's World of Holiday Happiness = 6 happy cards







Some celebrations are bigger then others. This one folks is big for me. Pearl Button our little 11 pound JRT and I have designed 6 holiday happy cards. I have been realizing lots of dreams this year and having cards designed (really loving them) and printed and for sale is a biggie.

I have found that I go back to what I love the very most. Painting, drawing, graphic design. Taking all of these loves and combining has brought me joy when creating this line. Lots of layers, hand illustrated type. Happy words floating around = its a very good moment in my life.

I have over 30 everyday cards that will be ready to go as well. 

Knowing that my path has been moving mountains lately. Knowing that I can move them and stay steady on my path. Knowing how grateful my heart is for the ability to create.

I am lucky. I am loved. I am absolutely following my gut on this path. 

They are for sale in my etsy shop = link below. 


1 comment:

  1. I bought them . . . I don't even have them . . . yet I am already in love with them!! SO excited for you and so love watching your creative journey, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete