08 May 2014

shaken and grateful = strength

layered, painted. stitched, vintage. designed = me grateful as can be.
This past week I have been shaken to my core. I have had faith and hope to search for and know it would fill me. I have been blessed beyond by the love of friends and soul connections. Prayers were answered (they always are) in ways that I could not have guessed.

I am so incredibly happy to know that creating and living my life as a designer and artist keeps me alive = mind, body and soul.

Sometimes it is good to be shaken. Sometimes it is okay to be raw and ask for help. We learn so much about ourselves, if we listen and really pay attention.

I am here paying listening, creating and pouring more of me into all I do.

Grateful for strength and love sweet love. Knowing. Noticing. Doing the best everyday that I can.


1 comment:

  1. You always have a safety net of friends who love and adore you. Allow yourself to fall into us.

    ReplyDelete