03 August 2012

Home Sweet Home For Sale on 11th of August. M

Built in 1915 the house is filled with magic, updates, and love.

New firepit by the cottage studio so pretty at night.

one shot from the porch to the back yard

lovely screened in porch off the back of our house.

front window boxes. i love details.

master bedroom, with bath. lovely light filled and so serene.

cottage 8 houses up the hill from Lake Minnetonka beach. Lovely.

Main level bath. Fresh and new.

living room to dining room to screened back porch. great flow.

living room to dining room again.
One huge factor in this dream coming true for us is selling a home I have loved and designed for the past 17 years. Oh the delight and new sense of wonder I will have to know it is sold to folks who get the lake lifestyle and love. This home has so much magic and good energy. Really just dreamy.

I say these words with a bitter sweetness about leaving. There are times in your life you just "know" it is the thing you must do. This I must do. My hubby and I have worked very hard to prepare the house and our heads to move. Now, it is mostly what I think of. Dreams coming true take lots of hard work and listening to that inner voice.

My inner voice is strong and it tells me to live by the ocean. So I will. Crossing all fingers and praying and working really hard ~ we will move.

For more information on this lovely home you can email me at www. kelli@730thurday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment