26 June 2012

marching on most positively proud




This summer has me thinking a lot about putting all good energy into words and works of creative and sharing more. I often send energy out into this big world most silently without word to anyone.
I noticed how much better my soul feels when I share positive happy good silly kind thoughts.
So here I go again.

I have always loved taking bits of things and creating something from them. I have these marvy little squares of cardboard and each day I create something lovely to send out to the world. Energy as it turns out is everything. Good solid energy, connecting with your fellow who's in the universe. Finding passions and running fast with them ~ hold them tight. They are our gifts.

Thanks for staying with me on my blog journey. Grateful I am.


http://www.facebook.com/730Thursday - more creative by me found here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks
    marching on most positively proud
    It is really nice! Good piece of data that you've received on this web site article
    Good job people! Thanks

    ReplyDelete