21 March 2017

Testimonials helping me see myself. Grateful to Tracy Verdugo.

Tracy Verdugo - Take a class with this brilliant artist. 

St. Pete Beach Florida - Tracy's class I attended.
pure love = Tracy Verdugo

the beach gave so much beauty.

sunshine and art perfect combination


amen. i do this daily.


Several years ago now I took a painting class in St. Pete Beach Florida taught by the talented crazy beautiful soulful Tracy Verdugo. This class has changed me to be a better artist. I am most grateful.
I have been working this year on going for everything I can. I want to be a big licensed artist, I want to travel and teach and I want to get my art in the mainstream. In order to do this I must work steady and hard to share more of me. I also was told that testimonials help. So I continue to open up my fears and bust through them. Tracy has become a dear friend of mine, I am silly grateful. I asked Tracy if she could possibly write a testimonial for me. This is what she wrote. I was left reading this and thinking WOW how beyond loving is this.

Here are the words my crazy talented friend shared about me. Thank you again Tracy. I love you with my whole heart.

From the moment I met Kelli Jean May-Krenz I knew that the gifts she brings to

the world go far beyond the ordinary. Her capacity to create beauty from every

thing she touches stems from, I believe, her natural inclination to find beauty in

everything she sees. I have had the pleasure of calling this gorgeous woman/

artist/teacher and dreamer friend for several years now and I am always grateful

for her sweet presence in my world.

If ever you have the chance to meet or take part in one of her classes do not

hesitate. She will shift your world as she has mine.
-Tracy Verdugo

www.kellimaykrenz.com
www.tracyverdugo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment