31 August 2015

lessons i continue to learn. being grateful.

new painting + illustration + words = truth

stitching sacred hearts = first class with Brave Girl University

two very helpful tips for dealing with nerve damage (for me)

so proud of be a part of this. crazy life changing goodness.
I know we all learn lessons every single day. Sometimes it is easy to be so busy we really do not see all of these lessons. I am writing to share two big things in my life that are both teaching me daily lessons. I am showing up and ready to learn, grow and heal. One is my journey with shingle nerve pain and the second is my gift of being a teacher at Brave Girl University.

Many of you know that I have been suffering from shingles and lasting nerve pain since the first of June. It hit me hard once I returned home from the National Stationery Show in NYC. I have created an entire body of 90 greeting cards, art prints and a grown up coloring book. I am just waiting patiently to share with the world. It has been so very hard to wait. Seeing all of my friends who were there grow and grow their companies. I lay and rest and heal and pray. Wanting to launch my world of creative.

I have also been trying with all of my might to create (with my brilliant hubby) a website that will help others peek inside my world. To connect in a very big way with a shop and lots of creative works to inspire others. My site will be up and kickin' this week. Fingers crossed.

I have been blessed by being asked to teach classes at Brave Girl University.  I am really honored because so many of the other teachers are people I admire so very much. I am still blown away that I am one of these teachers. The world opens up tomorrow with the launch of Brave Girl University. Unfortunately I am not able to have my class ready on day one. It will not be too late but, never the less it will be a bit late. Again, I bow to the nerve pain and give in and rest. Praying for healing constantly.

I am not one to give in or give up and as hard as it is I try not to complain. I am actually glad that it is me and no one that I know as it is the most horrible kind of crippling pain. I continue to create and learn lessons while doing my very best to beat this nerve pain.

Please forgive my tardy class not starting tomorrow. It will be worth the wait. Promise.
I have a series of over 12 classes that I will be preparing to keep Brave Girl University and me happy.

Thank you for your love, prayers, gifts, wishes and goodness you bring to my world. 

Join me at Brave Girl University 


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your classes in BGU. I just signed up last week! Keeping you in my prayers. Been there with shingles myself.

    ReplyDelete