14 December 2011

new studio treats + tips on hostess gifts = simply joyful

dreamy match boxes go perfectly with a candle = instant hostess gift

tiny sweet words and religious charms = style

simply pretty with the virgin mary and a soft gray pearl

okay, i do adore red and green, vintage wrapping paper
Dashing out the door I go with several new tiny treats to take over to Guild. I am selling little and big handmade treats this year for the holidays. I was thinking hostess gifts. Always cool to show up with a clever goodie. This year why not candles (yummy vanilla) with one of my custom match boxes.

Again, affordable and smart!!!

A few of my favorite hostess gifts to give
• Wine (make sure the bag is handmade or at least really darling)
• Candles and matches (everyone loves these)
• Fresh flowers arranged always a snappy surprise
• Holiday CD ~ hey we all love new music to add to our collections.
• Fresh fruits - like a glass bowl filled with lemons or limes. So festive.

More fun treats of mine for sale on my little Etsy site
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kellimay

No comments:

Post a Comment