01 December 2011

the first day of december

happy window. happy new month.

these doors are so pretty. adore.

festive. simple. lovely.

Today marks the first day of a new month. December the month of holiday crazy fun. I am having a hard time getting into the festive feel this year. I think it might be that my mind is still processing the trip to Europe.

There are so many things I would like to tuck away and save for those days when inspiration is not handy. These are a few of my photos that I will do that with. I love the simple flags and the pop of color off of the historic building.

I might just try a few pops of color around our home. That might be a wonderful place to help me get into the holiday spirit.

I hope that you are inspired and creating a magical holiday house too.

No comments:

Post a Comment