12 December 2011

a fun project in and out of the studio today - fa la la la la

so I picked a few of my favorite holiday words

and designed each letter with glee

sprinkled a dash of glitter and string

merry words all tied together
Each year I have the pleasure of coming up with a new way to decorate one of my clients. A hair salon for the holidays. This year I created a new natural yet ever so graphic look. These will hang from the stations on the mirrors ~ blessing each guest with a thought for the season.

I am happy with the simple graphic nature of them. I sure hope they make folks smile while getting a bit of pampering at the salon.

Today = Grateful for my friends and clients. Fa la la la la... singing I am.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hairazors-Salon/147596545276835?ref=ts seriously terrific salon

No comments:

Post a Comment