08 May 2018

Journaling Layers #1 ~ My new online course!





Journaling Layers #1 online class is open for registration. I am proud to say. This is my third online class I have created and I can tell you the learning curve is enormous for me. I can also add that I enjoy this so very much. The private facebook groups are incredible. I am just blown away and humbled with all of the beautiful art being created.

Teaching is something very special to me. Growing up my most favorite teachers were my art class teachers. In college my design and studio courses were always the ones I would hurry to get to and not want to leave.

I am grateful that I finally decided to stop worrying about the unknown and if I would be good enough for others to show up. Life is way to short and is meant to be lived. Thank you to all who are with my on this journey. I really am forever grateful.

This new Journaling class goes in depth into these areas ~ Noticing moments ~ Fresh ways of seeing ~ Stitching to your story ~ Textile gathering ~ Natural findings ~ Searching inside ~ Layers of life ~ Spiritual healing ~ Telling your story.

I am proud to say that this class is filled with techniques that are mindfully close to my heart.

The supplies are easy as we will be creating with items you already have plus a few we can gather on our walks in nature.

Over ten hours of video lessons, PDF downloadable inspiration, lessons, quotes, tips on telling your personal stories.

You do not have to be an artist to take this course. It is all about discovering truths and story telling your path, your voice and listening to what you love.

Launch date is scheduled for the 22nd of May (my mothers birthday) Making it a most special date to share this soul filled class with you.

Registration link is right here = https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/28630/about

My website link = https://www.kellimaykrenz.com/

3 comments:

  1. Kelli, I've been trying to sign up for your newest class, but the link above says the registration page doesn't exist. goo.gl/KCft5Y Nancy Peevey (nancpv@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super sorry about that! I did not see this until just now. The link should be fixed now. Thanks so much for letting me know.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete